Actividad 1. Diálogos.

ACTIVITY
COMPLETE THE CONVERSATION.
Conversación A
Dan(1) _______ morning, Molly. How (2) _______ you?
Molly(3) _______, Dan. I am fine. Did you finish the report?
Dan: Yes, did. I finished it last night, and you?
Molly: No, I will finish it tonight. I gotta go. (4) _______.
Dan: Bye, Molly. (5) _______ you soon.

Conversación B
Ralph: Good (6) _______, I’m Ralph Reeds. I come from AHF Electronics.
Dorothy: I’m Dorothy Roots. (7) _______ to meet you, Mr. Reeds.
Ralph: I have a meeting with Glenn O’brien at 4:00 PM
Dorothy: Sorry, she had a minor car accident and she can’t meet you today.
Ralph: Was it serious?
Dorothy: No, she is alright.
Ralph: OK. Thank you. (8) _______.
Dorothy: Have a nice (9) _______, Mr. Reeds
        Resultado de imagen para PERSONAS hablando                                Resultado de imagen para PERSONAS hablando

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario